Author Topic: What Mods Have you done?  (Read 176939 times)

Offline clarkely

Re: What Mods Have you done?
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2012, 09:09:24 am »
Added Ready Lift Leveling Kit

Next up Is fog lights added to the back of the camper and the back of the truck as well as Truck bed lights and my cargo light on a dedicated switch.....and all lights including trailer to be switched from the truck cab.........and a switch for reverse lights and the rear led light bar i am adding to be turned off on the truck, so i dont have the reflection against the camper when backing in at night....... and a mod to the front truck llights so i can have an all lights on mod of driving lights, low beam and high beam :)

Rest of the materials are here - i just need to find some time to do it :)

Camper rear fog lights will be able to be turned on from the cab and from the back of the camper - when unplugged
'17 Open Range 3X427BHS - 2018 Duramax - Happy Campers

jevanb

« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2012, 02:45:32 pm »
just added a tv in the master, also removed the bed frame and made room for 4 kids to sleep in their, but the truck is a little different

06 CC 4x LBZ
predator
4inch turbo back
reroute
105 gal aux tank
guages
Nicktane cat adapter
air dog real soon like weeks
jason cab level topper
some other DYI mods

Offline Lad79der

• Dog and Trailer Homepage
« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2012, 06:40:39 pm »

Next up Is fog lights added to the back of the camper and the back of the truck as well as Truck bed lights and my cargo light on a dedicated switch.....and all lights including trailer to be switched from the truck cab.........and a switch for reverse lights and the rear led light bar i am adding to be turned off on the truck, so i dont have the reflection against the camper when backing in at night....... and a mod to the front truck llights so i can have an all lights on mod of driving lights, low beam and high beam :)

Camper rear fog lights will be able to be turned on from the cab and from the back of the camper - when unplugged

Lookin good Clarke!
2012 Ram 3500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 Cummins 6.7
2011 Outback 277RL

Offline PA Outbackers

« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2012, 06:50:06 pm »

I see I like. 8)

2014 Outback 323BH Diamond Edition Teak Interior
2017 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L DURAMAX CCSB LTZ Z71
 8)

Offline clarkely

« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2012, 10:21:47 am »
just added a tv in the master, also removed the bed frame and made room for 4 kids to sleep in their, but the truck is a little different

06 CC 4x LBZ
predator
4inch turbo back
reroute
105 gal aux tank
guages
Nicktane cat adapter
air dog real soon like weeks
jason cab level topper
some other DYI mods

I have been thinking of the airdog lift pump as well........... i am torn as i really want train horns........... but want really good ones like the nathan's ........ i just have to devise away to justify the expense :)

Offline huntr70

« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2012, 10:34:47 am »
i just have to devise away to justify the expense :)

Safety, safety, SAFETY!!!
Steve and Vicki, 2 kids
2013 Columbus 320RS 5W
2011 RAM 3500 Crew cab, SRW, longbed, Sportsman Edition, 6.7 Cummins

Offline clarkely

« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2012, 10:53:26 am »
completed some items...... all switches are blue LED light Rockers from Del City
Switches

Rear truck lights

Offline clarkely

« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2012, 10:56:48 am »
Safety, safety, SAFETY!!!

I have trying that :)

jevanb

« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2012, 11:07:12 am »
I have been thinking of the airdog lift pump as well........... i am torn as i really want train horns........... but want really good ones like the nathan's ........ i just have to devise away to justify the expense :)

a lift pump is more useful than a horn, that CP3 will like you for it, I have a 6.5 inline lift pump and I can tell the differance, it idles a lot better (no surge)

Offline clarkely

« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2012, 11:12:56 am »
a lift pump is more useful than a horn, that CP3 will like you for it, I have a 6.5 inline lift pump and I can tell the differance, it idles a lot better (no surge)

I know - i have only heard good things and benefits all the way around with a lift pump ......... they have a CP4 on 2011 and up - but would still be a benefit!!

jevanb

« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2012, 11:21:17 am »
yea that CP4 will like it even better, plus the extra filtering will protect your injectors, I lost #8 last spring and it took 3 week to get one, so I went with a nicktane cat filter adapter which is a better filter and larger and also with with a under cab nicktane remote filter and soon I will have a AD2 or I might just get a holly black lift pump , the holly is much cheaper but it does not have the air removal feature

Offline clarkely

« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2012, 06:13:53 pm »
yea that CP4 will like it even better, plus the extra filtering will protect your injectors, I lost #8 last spring and it took 3 week to get one, so I went with a nicktane cat filter adapter which is a better filter and larger and also with with a under cab nicktane remote filter and soon I will have a AD2 or I might just get a holly black lift pump , the holly is much cheaper but it does not have the air removal feature

I was looking at the ADII - have you done the relief valve shim kit? simple easy way to maintain, on yours, if you are losing pressure.

Offline clarkely

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »
Truck and toolbox lighting completed pressure switch on the toolbox lid - master switch in cab - and a secondary switch at rear of truck

All Light on mod complete - controlled by in cab switch

jevanb

« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2012, 06:34:51 pm »
I was looking at the ADII - have you done the relief valve shim kit? simple easy way to maintain, on yours, if you are losing pressure.

I did not do the shim kit since I dont drain the rails (yet) when I get efi live I will get the shim kit but I need a upgrade tranny before I get efi (which will not happen because wife says no), I also did the all light on mod with a diode from the shack

Offline clarkely

« Reply #179 on: February 29, 2012, 08:25:17 am »
added a rampage light bar - does reverse lights (white) as well - good buy at under 50.00 ........ comes with a 4 prong plug in, it is easy to find turn signal harness and splice into it.....

need to do a couple more mods - back up lights on camper, a switch to turn off all reverse lights on the back of the truck (at least white/reverse) to avoid glare off the camper when backing in at night, and a generator box for the bumper (like a hayes product box)