Author Topic: Family picnic.  (Read 3351 times)

vhura

Family picnic.
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:58:43 am »
Sometime it will be really difficult to organized family picnic. Having a picnic in summer days is really fun. If you make well planning before going to picnic, then your family picnic will be more entertaining and fun. Here are some tips which can help you to make proper plan.

1. Well, I think summer seasons are most popular and suitable month for picnic.
2. Fix the time and date. Invite all the member of family.
3. Choose a good location.
4. Buy some picnic basket. Don't forget to take tent or Canopy. There are varieties of basket. If you have lots of food items, then large one will be good.
5. Cooler is necessary to prevent food items that can spoil in the heat. If you don't have your own, you can get one at public grocery stores like Safeway or Wal-Mart.
5. Peanut butter, cheese sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, chips, and soda are some most popular food items for picnic.
6. Carry some fun games items like volleyball, badminton or soccer.
7. Music will make your picnic better. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:15:15 am by vhura »

Offline clarkely

Re: Family picnic.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 07:27:14 am »
We family enjoy picnic summer time
'17 Open Range 3X427BHS - 2018 Duramax - Happy Campers

Offline joonbee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 09:44:11 am »
We family enjoy picnic summer time

:funnypost: :rotfl:

Jim, Kristen, James and Aaron
Sierra and Merlin (Border Collies)

Offline Lad79der

• Dog and Trailer Homepage
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 11:42:16 am »
vhura- obviously you created a user name to spam our website. Your account has been locked down. However, we will keep this post up because it does bring great comic relief and im sure other members will want to poke at it as well.

Thanks

Matt
2012 Ram 3500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 Cummins 6.7
2011 Outback 277RL

Offline Lad79der

• Dog and Trailer Homepage
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 11:44:05 am »
PS... id love to see someone carry an entire soccer game... while it may be fun, it could be difficult to pack the entire setup into your camper!!!
2012 Ram 3500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 Cummins 6.7
2011 Outback 277RL

Offline clarkely

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 01:25:13 pm »
vhura- obviously you created a user name to spam our website. Your account has been locked down. However, we will keep this post up because it does bring great comic relief and im sure other members will want to poke at it as well.

Thanks

Matt

What gave it away :)

Offline clarkely

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 01:27:31 pm »

Thanks

Matt

I knew it was spam when there wasn't chicken, hot dogs, burgers or beer listed........... i was a believer with the picanicka basket  wal mart and ez up advertisement :) and the cooler :)

Almost brought me back in with the music :)

Offline Happy Camper

• Needing campfire time..all the time
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 05:38:42 pm »
Sometime it will be really difficult to organized family picnic. Having a picnic in summer days is really fun. If you make well planning before going to picnic, then your family picnic will be more entertaining and fun. Here are some tips which can help you to make proper plan.

1. Well, I think summer seasons are most popular and suitable month for picnic.
2. Fix the time and date. Invite all the member of family.
3. Choose a good location.
4. Buy some picnic basket. Don't forget to take tent or Canopy. There are varieties of basket. If you have lots of food items, then large one will be good.
5. Cooler is necessary to prevent food items that can spoil in the heat. If you don't have your own, you can get one at public grocery stores like Safeway or Wal-Mart.
5. Peanut butter, cheese sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, chips, and soda are some most popular food items for picnic.
6. Carry some fun games items like volleyball, badminton or soccer.
:rotfl:Yoda bear, I think this is...
Drinkin koolaid, I am.... the room, spinning it is......... spinning it is....
please don't block, too much fun, having, arn't we?
 peanut butter, cheese, and chocolate cookie sandwiches, my favorite they are... :popcorn:
2017 Dynamax Isata 5 "Super "C",  towing an assortment of toys - 2012 Ultra, SXS's,Welcraft boat, Monster Golf Cart and Firewood) , depending upon the application. Arctic Fox 811 Truck Camper on the back of a 2008 F350 6.4L; going where no camper has gone before,.  Eric, Anne Michelle & Cody (AKA lick-lick).

Offline PA Outbackers

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 07:08:04 pm »
Ya gotta love spam 8)

2014 Outback 323BH Diamond Edition Teak Interior
2017 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L DURAMAX CCSB LTZ Z71
 8)

Offline Happy Camper

• Needing campfire time..all the time
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 09:51:24 pm »

:agree:.............. :evillaugh: ........:devil:...............  :banghead:
2017 Dynamax Isata 5 "Super "C",  towing an assortment of toys - 2012 Ultra, SXS's,Welcraft boat, Monster Golf Cart and Firewood) , depending upon the application. Arctic Fox 811 Truck Camper on the back of a 2008 F350 6.4L; going where no camper has gone before,.  Eric, Anne Michelle & Cody (AKA lick-lick).

Offline Calvin+Hobbes

• ...Livin the dream!
    • http://www.orleanspd.com
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 03:49:37 pm »
And beer, pack beer. and ice. and bring cooler to hold ice, then beer. and opener. beer hard to drink if you cant get it out of holding container.

Ah, music. Wouildn't life be more fun if it came with a soundtrack? Like the other day, while I was looking for a guy that there was a warrant for.... It would have been more fun to hear the theme from Jaws... da dum..... da dum.........da dum........ dum dum dum dum dum.    And when I spotted him, and his droopy pants feel down around his ankles when he tried to run away, the theme from Benny Hill began playing. Classic!
2015 Outback 299
Honda 2000 (x2) with extended run equip.

Hensley hitch
Me, DW(countrygurl), DS1 -19, DD1 -16, DS2 -10, DD2- 9

Black Lab mix -Shelby... 1/2 lab, 1/2 Basset and 100% goofy

Toys-

22 Key West WA 2220
2013 Ford F-150 Lariat Eco-Boost
1995 Ford Bronco
2002 Ford Excursion (Magic Bus) 6.8 V-10(semi retirement)
2013 Jeep Unlimited
19'  Enclosed Trailer

Offline PA Outbackers

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 07:02:57 pm »
And beer, pack beer. and ice. and bring cooler to hold ice, then beer. and opener. beer hard to drink if you cant get it out of holding container.

Ah, music. Wouildn't life be more fun if it came with a soundtrack? Like the other day, while I was looking for a guy that there was a warrant for.... It would have been more fun to hear the theme from Jaws... da dum..... da dum.........da dum........ dum dum dum dum dum.    And when I spotted him, and his droopy pants feel down around his ankles when he tried to run away, the theme from Benny Hill began playing. Classic!
I thought BAD BOYS WHAT YA GONA DO  was always playing in the background :shrug:

2014 Outback 323BH Diamond Edition Teak Interior
2017 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L DURAMAX CCSB LTZ Z71
 8)

Offline joonbee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 07:55:28 pm »

I thought BAD BOYS WHAT YA GONA DO  was always playing in the background :shrug:

Nah I agree with Kevin. You have to be creative and old school for his choices. I can actually see it happening, you have ot ask yourself " do I go ahead and take him into custody now or keep laughing at him a littel longer as he tries to run, trip, pull up his pants all at the same time?" All the while asking yourself, how is he gonna do in jail, when he tells his cellmates, that he was caught rather easily, by someone tice his age. Always like letting them now that myself.

Jim

Jim, Kristen, James and Aaron
Sierra and Merlin (Border Collies)